Wednesday 17 August 2011

The Semblance's Three Year Anniversary

It is exactly three years to the day that I began this blog from my home in London. At the time I was preparing to embark on a journey through life's thrills and spills away from home. Attending the University of Bristol to study sociology and social policy, I found out that I wanted to do sociology single honours and somehow end up with a career in fashion soon after graduating. Not happened yet. I also thought three years was sufficient time to build a small cult following, but again, not yet. Its all good. I'm positive. Regardless, I will continue to post my favourite finds from the 'fashion world' as well as styling ideas I've made up or reproduced in my ideal image. Looking back at the posts, I have picked up on trends, styles and designers pretty early. I feel a sense of pride and achievement looking back at all the posts. And also a sense of shame for some of the products and images I've posted (lol) but hey taste changes and develops.

For the near future I intend to improve the design and layout of TheSemblance blog, produce more vaired features, including towards interviews with movers and shakers, 'creatives', muses and artists, also collaborations, photographic projects shot and style by myself, Stefan Semblance, will begin to appear. As well as this, an expansion to other channels of social media is inevitable. Finally there is a plan in the pipeline for a foray into ecomerce, ooOOOOOOooo ;)

Thanks to all that have ever visited that page and to those that will continue to frequent this http, I hope you share your appreciation and opinion of what appears here with others, and with me too! Special thanks to those that have written, inspired and featured on The Semblance

Peace,

To the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment