Wednesday 27 July 2011

My Older Brother Keeps Reminding Me That There Are Two Things You Should Spend 'Good' Money On - A Good Bed And Nice Shoes...

Because If You're Not In One You're In The Other...


As far as I am aware these arent available in shops within the UK in this colourway, grey and blue are available though (in other words, to quote Lil Wayne; "leg hangin' out the window and you aint got these on")


My graduation shoes (more to come on that outfit later...)


Canvas Nike SB Stefan Janoski (Please excuse the image quality)


Vintage Woven Leather sandals


Leather brothel Creepers * These will be the 'trendy' shoe of the A/W season. ( I had verbalised this prediction, rather tipsy outside a pub in central London in the winter months of 2010, it seems like the buyer from a massively successful and influential highstreet fashion hot-house trusted my vision...)



From a special little boutique in London

No comments:

Post a Comment