Tuesday 12 January 2010

My namesake

Stefan Janofski w/ Obsidian leather!


Quick Strike, w/ lightly oiled leather

Well my friends the story goes a little something like this, you may have read this before. Today, taking a break from my essay writing I strolled down Bristol's version of Carnaby st, Park st to stop off in two of the best independent mens stores in the country; Cooshti and 50/50. Originally i went to Cooshti to get some tickets for an event this weekend, Shit The Bed! 12. (do your research) and to my surprise I fell in love...then had my heartbroken when i found out I couldn't get these Nike Quick Strike's in a uk10, now they re sold out pretty much nationwide. You should feel the leather on these, ooohhhh jheez! So with high hopes i proceeded down the hill to 50/50 where once again the same thing happened when i realised I couldn't get these Stefan Janofski's in a 10. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?

P.s look closely at the leather

btw Stefan is an awesome skater, and a super cool guy (Ive never met him) that's why he has this siiiiick shoe made for him and us all...

1 comment:

  1. I have 3 pairs of Janoski's including the blue leather =)

    ReplyDelete