Okay, so there's pretty white fluffy cold stuff falling from the sky and my hands and toes are nearly falling off form the cold, which means we're going to have a white Christmas :D!
So we all need to wrap up warm, and if you're a broke arse fashion student like me, and can't afford to buy a pretty new scarf to go with your winter wardrobe! Just what do you do?!?! :S
You DIY it 'The Camelia way' obviously, DUH! this is how...
1. First find an old piece of unused fabric hidden away in your home, from previous failed dream of being a designer :s
2. Cut the fabric into a huge or small (you own personal preference) rectangular shape. Remember to always be careful when handling scissors kids.
3. String through needle. Preferably a string colour that matches the colour of the fabric.
4. Take both ends of the piece of material, bring them together to make a square shape and start sewing form one corner to the other.
5. Make a loop and secure, then repeat till you reach the other corner of the fabric. Should look a little something like this..
This is one i made earlier :P
Now I have a new cool scarf and it cost me nuduh! and what?!
Stay warm, live long and prosper.