Sunday 15 November 2009

camera, lights, FASHION!!

Yesterday I worked as Francesca Marotta assistant stylist for a magazine shoot. We worked with some amazing pieces, but this coat was my fav by far!


It was completely made our of ribbons and was uberly heavy. It was literally love at first sight, still gives me goosebumps thinking about it.


we used these stunning turbans by LALL London. They were made out of the most interesting fabric, almost like really soft paper mache.


LUFF IT! I'm just going to bombard you with a bunch of images I took on the day. Also I apologies for the crappy picture quality as everything was taken from my Blackberry, and so will all of my images I post.


my fav model of the day.




me doing a VERY important job!


would give an arm for this LIBERTY bag!


would give all four limbs for this complete outfit!!

This model reminded me of Carla Bruni Sarkozy


The shoot was really fun. It was shot at this maze like house in wimpole st, W1 with a bunch of empty rooms.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment